Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Target Beauty Bag Sample I received today!!

So, I have decided that not only am I going to be blogging about many wonderful products in the near future I will be telling you about some of the samples that I receive in the mail.

Today I received a Target Beauty Bag and this is the first time that I have participated in this and I have to say that I am pretty excited. The reason for that is because I always love to try new products, no matter what they are. I love the Target Beauty Bag because it not only provides you with different samples and it will also include a little coupon booklet.

This is what one of the sides of the box looked like, that is before I opened it!
This is just the address on the front of the box.
This, of course, if the bag that everything came in before I unzipped the bag.
This is what it looks like with everything in the bag and at this point I did not take anything out yet.
This is Nivea Extended Moisture Daily Moisture. It is only 1 oz., but the extended moisture will relieve dry and tight skin for up to 48 hours.
This is Pantene Pro-V Conditioner. It is the Color Preserve Shine. I love Pantene Pro-V and doesn't really matter what kind it is.
 This is Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser. It says that it transforms dull, tired skin to visibly bright and refreshed. I have never used this or heard of it and am excited to use it and see how it feels on my skin and works.

 This is just a sample of L'Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer. I have always wanted to use and buy a Primer, but I never know which one of try out. This will be a good one to try and see if I like it.

 This is the coupon booklet that I received with the samples. There are quite a few couples in it and I plan to definitely use them.
 This is the brand Simple cleansing facial wipes. I can't wait to try these because I have recently started using the face wash and love it. So, I bet that I will use the cleaning wipes also. There is only 7 wipes in this package, but that is enough for me to see if I really like it.

I hope that everyone will let me know what they think of my post and let me know about some of the products.

*Disclaimer: I received these samples and was not paid and did a review because I felt the need to let my readers know about some great products.


2 comments:

  1. very nice! I got one too! loved your photos and post

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest little bag they have done yet that I have seen. GREAT samples too! I have received two of the previous bags and I also think it is really cool that they include the coupon book! Great pics! enjoy your samples! :)

    ReplyDelete