Monday, June 25, 2012

Julep Maven May Subscription Box

I have been trying the different subscription boxes that are out there and are so popular now and I think that I'm going to like the Julep one.

This month's box I received a few different things and I have to say I love them.

The things that I received are the following:

The Julep The Best Pedi Créme Ever, which is a 2 fl oz
Two (for both feet) nail separator, which makes painting toenails easier
Julep Nail Vernis Shade Susie
Julep Nail Vernis Shade Niecy

I would definitely recommend this subscription box because I like nail polish and if you do too you'll love it! This months was all about nail and nail polish and all about feet.

Julep Maven happens to be a great way to start off with a subscription box. Basically you will take a quiz and you will receive fits according to what your answers are.

If you are lucky enough (like me!) to receive your first box for 0.01then that is great!

















No comments:

Post a Comment